Thursday, February 09, 2006

Who the hell does he think he is?


I've been wearing out "Late Registration" just like everybody else. I overlooked the Katrina fiasco and the colaboration with Adam Levine....but this, this is too much. Being a recording artist with a fat wad of cash should make you grateful. I mean, you can PAY someone to be an ass now if you want to. Kanye has turned into a stuck up arrogant douchebag. Dude, you have the floor and all of our attentions...is this really what you want to say? Humilty is a virtue....ask yo mama 'bout it. This kind of display makes me want a refund...does that make me a goldigger?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of Kanye's arrogance! I love his music but I cant stand his attitude. BAH - as much as I dont like U2, I dont thin kI could have dealt with Kanye again.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home