Friday, June 23, 2006

Embrace Your Cellulite!






You might as well. It's not looking like anything can be done about it. Reese Witherspoon, Mischa Barton, Kate Moss...even Pope-rah! These bitches (except for Pope-rah) have all the money in the world at their disposal to get rid of that shit and can't do it. All the drugs and lipo and anorexia that these chicks have between them and it's still there!! You can see Mischa's ribs for cripe's sake, and she's still got those effin' little bumps. So cheer up and forget about those body image issues. Life's too short and nobody's perfect!

PS - if you know of any other great pics of celebrity cellulite send 'em in and we'll update the post. Everytime I look at them I feel a little bit better about things.


6 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

I have zero cellulite. It looks funky.

My granny has spider veins though, I might get those whe I get older.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Kate Moss has more cellulite than me. Thaat rocks! Thanks Pope!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOVE it!!!

There was an Star issue that had a TON of cellulite pics. I have one of Posh....

I can't think of others.. Oh Kimberly Stewart and Mariah Carey. I have those two pics on my site. I'll try to send em to you by Monday.

8:06 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Yeah! I love my bum more now.

9:00 AM  
Blogger kookla100 said...

Thank goodness for good genetics. Even at my age, not a ripple in sight! On the other hand, I have nothing to say about the laws of gravity.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Leisa said...

Kate Moss has cellulite? There is a god.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home