Thursday, April 20, 2006

He's makin' an honest woman of her!

As you know, Pope-rah is two BFFs. Well, one of us went and got engaged this weekend!

I couldn't be happier for her. Her guy is super cute and got my seal of approval the first time he e-mailed me a funny story about her. When he called her "our girl" I knew he was willing to share her and the world wouldn't come to screeching halt just because he was a good kisser and smelled yummy. I never thought she would find such a perfect match but they light up the place wherever they go. She cracks him up (she cracks us all up for that matter) and he keeps her on her toes and betwen you and me, it means I get a little break! You see, my girl can be quite a handful sometimes but she's a fucking awesome friend all the time. Lord knows she's been there for me. I love you both and can't wait for the adventures to come!

AW

4 Comments:

Blogger Avid Diva said...

Wishing you all the best, CW!!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

Thanks, Y'all!!!...the boo is "chaos" - he posts on here sometimes.

5:40 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Congrats! Is that THE ring? It's gorgeous!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the kind words Pope-rah Nation!

In case ya'll didn't already know ... CD is the awesomest person on the planet (sorry Oprah & Anderson)!

BTW ... the actual ring is better than the pic!

Cheers - CHAOS

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home