Thursday, May 25, 2006

What's Gayer than Brokeback Mountain?

Holy Crap! I'm so ashamed to admit this, but I totally sat through ALL two hours and 4 1/2 minutes of American Idol last night. There were sooo many beautiful and deserving clips that should be posted today, but this one is getting the honors as it is the most hilarious (and the first one I found).

This little guy didn't make it through the audtions, but had said he was "the next Clay Aiken". I kept arguing with my fian-slave that he just had to be "special".... I think you'll agree. I love they way he practically falls in to Seacrest's arms. Gaykin totally looks like a chick in a suit.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right. This was by far the best moment for me.

12:43 PM  
Blogger joy said...

It was my favorite moment as well.

2:09 AM  
Blogger LA said...

One word. Trainwreck.

12:05 PM  
Blogger prettykitty said...

i was so drunk when this was on, i didn't even know what i was looking at. it took awhile to process. finally, a very funny and truly genuine moment on american idol.

2:54 PM  
Blogger pelegrim said...

At first I thought K.D. Lang had taken the stage.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home