Sunday, June 18, 2006

Funny People? or Funny-Looking People?

You've probably heard that Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthey are an item. I'm laughing at them not with them. His hair is tragic and her shoes are straight-up fug. I'm not loving it!. I don't feel bad picking on people who have sacks 0'cash. It's like the price they pay or something.

UPDATE: Just to clarify, I absolutely love the idea of these two as a couple and am rooting for them. It's just that I'm also rooting for them to update their current "looks".

3 Comments:

Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

I hate to go against the blog-grain but I love this couple together. They seem right for each other. However I agree that his hair needs a trim and she needs to start shopping elsewhere for shoes.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to admit how unhip i am, but who is this?

1:58 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

I like both of them. But I don't think they're gonna last because he's nuts.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home