Wednesday, June 14, 2006

One more reason to hate Eva Longoria....

I really hate Eva Longoria. I know that my hate is unfounded and based on a long list of unfair advantages that God decided to give her over me. (Thanks again, Jesus.) Being beautiful is one thing but who the hell told this bitch she could write?

Do you mean to tell me that now on top of having to see her skinny butt on every magazine at the grocery store I'm going to be forced to deal with her ass at Barnes and Noble too? Do we really need to deal with her publicity tour discussing her "erotic" fiction? Someone, please stop her!!!

CD and I were discussing this post and her reaction was so funny I had to share it.

AW: I just wrote a tirade about Eva LongWhoria and blogger ate it.
CD: What was it about?
AW: She wants to start "writing" erotic fiction.
CD: She should just stick to being a hooker.

(Source)

AW

7 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Is today really your birthday, Pope-rah? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I hope you have a fantastic day!

11:29 AM  
Blogger joy said...

According to my records Pope-rah's birthday is not until 8/12/06.

Please let me know if this is wrong, thanks.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

no, it's not my birthday but when I saw the pic of that hot guy on your site, I felt like it was!!!! Damn, Joy...you keep good records. Do you work for the IRS?

12:51 PM  
Blogger joy said...

Oh hell nah !

When is your b-day? you joker.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

8/12 - you were right. CD's B-day is 5/28.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

"Thanks again, Jesus"
That made Diet Pepsi squirt out my nose.

4:51 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

There's so many other reasons to hate Longoria. But this is probably one of the better ones.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home