Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pimp Daddy


A Pope-Rah original

Do you really want to pimp your 14 year old daughter for your liquor store? And why is the word daddy in quotes? Is this just a euphemism? Apparently he has another "daughter" who is 16 and needs a car, but I was too busy playing with my XM Radio to take a picture of that billboard. I meant to but the Alabama town we were travelling through was really small and all of a sudden it was gone. I don't think the billboards are working because apparently Cash's is closed down. We stopped by and the store was empty. Maybe he got "married". I would hope if he had died they would take down the billboards, but we are talking about Alabama.




2 Comments:

Blogger prettykitty said...

i think when she say's "daddy" she means that she and cash are really "married".

i love to take road trips like this through the sticks of america the beautiful. hope you had a nice time. i'm headed out of town on vacation now, catch up with you in a week!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

That billboard makes me nauseous.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home