Monday, June 19, 2006

Gemini's Are Suckers for Andy Coop



My fellow Gemini, Angelina Jolie was not paid for her interview with Anderson Cooper (airing tomorrow night). Anderson clears all of this up on his blog today stating:

"So why did she do it? And why talk to me?

Both are valid questions. I'm sure there were plenty of news programs requesting interviews with Angelina Jolie. The truth is, mine wasn't one of them. They called us. I was told that they were aware of my interest in Africa and knew that as a broadcast we have devoted a lot of time to reporting stories from the continent."

Actually the truth is, since Angelina has already mastered the seduction of all other types of males species (sibling, single, dating someone, engaged, married, etc.), she is moving on to her next ultimate challenage -- turning Anderson straight. Well, if anybody could do it....

Personally, I just hope they giggle at each other alot coz I luvs to hear me some giggling Andy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson's a Gemini too.

5:55 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

She does look pretty good for just having a baby, and if you tell anyone I know that I just said that, I will hunt you down!

8:07 PM  
Blogger LA said...

So sick of Brad, Angie, Brangelina, etc. They are total publicity whores.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home