Saturday, January 13, 2007

John Waters Hearts K-Fed

I mean, what's not to love?

KEVIN Federline still has at least one fan: director John Waters. "You don't see him out there getting out of limousines and flashing his shaved crotch," the director of "Hairspray" told a Canadian reporter. "He's been the gentleman since they split up." Waters, who even bought Federline's CD, said, "I'm a big fan of K-Fed . . . What did he do that was so wrong? She [Britney Spears] is the idiot. She's the one who gave him the Ferrari. Who gives a Ferrari to rough trade? . . . And he looks good whether he's all cleaned up or long-haired and sleazy."

No really, I think K-Fed is doing much better than Britney these days with public image being that she is a complete piece of trash not to mention a skank-ho. But let's don't forget that he's still a tool:



CD

5 Comments:

Blogger kookla100 said...

I have a major crush on John Waters! Have you ever seen an interview with him? I would love to hang out with him. I'm such a fabulous hag that way.

4:58 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I notice Kfed is keeping a lower profile these days, and I think that's a good move.

Team The Films!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I have always loved KFed. He's so wiggalicious.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked Kevin. Don't forget Shitney chased him. He just let her catch him.

1:55 PM  
Blogger prettykitty said...

kfed has had way worse. c'mon between shar and britney, waters is an upgrade.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home