Monday, January 22, 2007

Steering towards a new sterotype.

Based on a new study by Insurance Hotline, Libras and Aquarians are the worst astrological signs to share the road with. They have more tickets and accidents than any other sign. They also had bad things to say about Aries:

"I'd rather get into a car with a 24-year-old Leo than a 25-year-old Aries," Romanov said.
Leos, described along with the study results, are "generous, and comfortable in sharing the roadway." Aries, on the other hand, "have a 'me first' childlike nature that drives Aries into trouble."


And on that note, I'm very happy to say that I am a Leo and CD happens to be a Gemini. Coincidence? I think not.

Go here to read the article on MSN.com

AW

2 Comments:

Blogger PixieGaf said...

My mom is a Libra and she has had her fair share of car accidents but I think that it was the booze and not the astrilogical sign that had some influence on her driving abilities.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Ricky Bobby's performance behind a said SUV on Saturday...I would have thought twice before this post ladies.
Love,
Your favorite (and highly offended) Aries.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home