Friday, April 21, 2006

Things You Can See in Tennessee

OK - So I'm driving home from work yesterday (4/20) and I see this flat-bed truck with a freeking dog standing on the back..no leash..not tied on or anything. The interstate, people. I mean, what if he saw a rabbit or something and lept off only to roll under the car behind? So being the safe and un-distracted driver that I am, I pulled out the old video camera and tried to get it on film without wrecking...so please excuse all the jerkiness.

So here it is ... A Pope-rah Original:

4 Comments:

Blogger Leisa said...

what a JERK!

4:32 PM  
Blogger anaKonda said...

The dog looks huge! If he decided to jump off the truck, he might have caused a major accident. It’s just plain irresponsible on the owners’ part no matter how well trained the dog might be.
BTW, you shouldn’t drive and operate a video camera simultaneously, it’s kind of distracting…but it was funny, looked like you were in the middle of an earthquake…
A+ for your dexterity and concentration!;-)

7:49 PM  
Blogger bird said...

omg that dumbass!
I hate when morons do that...but usually the truck at least has a gate on the back.Poor pooch!

This guy is a dummy supreme.


Good investigative reporting,Pope!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Yep that's Tennessee for you. I see that stuff all the time.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home