Thursday, February 08, 2007

Marc Jacobs is a weirdo.

Okay, so Dakota Fanning is a cute enough little girl I guess. Although I'm beginning to wonder if she's the only damn kid in Hollywood. She's like 12 years old and has already done 33 movies. This kid gets more work than Philip Seymor Hoffman for Christ's sake!

Designer Marc Jacobs has now jumped on the Fanning bandwagon. He's made her the "star" of his latest ad campaign and I don't know about you, but these ads really creep me out. They look like they were shot in the basement of a pedophile's house. Check it out:

In the picture below she's just a wig and a tapdance routine away from being Jon Benet Ramsey.I think the next one bothers me the most. Is that her "come hither" look? Ewww!
AW

5 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

These photos are going to haunt my nightmares. Thanks Pope-rah!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In the picture below she's just a wig and a tapdance routine away from being Jon Benet Ramsey."

That is fucking hysterical! Classic Pope-rah!

1:37 PM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

How disturbing!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so let me get this straight: a man that makes clothes for adult women is using a 12-yr. old child as the spokesmodel.

So, what, grown women are supposed to confirm to the likes of pre-teens? Get the fuck out of her Marc, an extra 5 years in rehab for you for thinking this was a good idea.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Ajira said...

eww

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home