Sunday, February 11, 2007

They Will Let Anybody Into the Grammys


D - Who they? And what's wrong with that guy's face?
W - He's got that Fabio thing going on with his face and a TV preacher hair-do. How much hairspray do you think he has on?

D - Hookers

W - The Pussyrot Dolls


D - Kimberly Caldwell?!?!? How did this American Idol reject from eons ago get a ticket? The grammy's are losing all credibility to me. If Justin Timberlake doesn't win at least 2 awards tonight, then the Grammy's will become as important as the Blockbuster Awards in my eyes.

W - Again, I have no idea who this chick is. Who are these people????

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Cindy Crawford and her crappy club owning hubby Randy Gerber . . .

I gave up on the Grammys when Brother Where Art Thou beat out U2 for album of the year

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First pic looks like Chris Hyndeman (sp?) of The Designer Guys/HGTV.

7:11 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

OMG, Anonymous, I thought I was imagining it!

The hand held camera thing Justin did was a little creepy, but I still love him.

1:10 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That's Rande Gerber? DAMN! He looks like a mannequin with an over-sized head. Freaky!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home