Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I apologize in advance for this post.

I've really been debating on whether or not this crosses the line. After a discussion tonight with a few of my ladyfriends we decided that it most certainly does cross a line, therefore it must be posted. This is mildy offensive, decidely disgusting but susprisingly you might laugh. I did. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you a work of art entitled simply, "World Record #4: Peristaltic Action” by Michelle Hines.

In February 1995, working with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Hines adopted a fiber-rich diet. This led to her successfully producing a single piece of excrement the length of an adult colon: 26 feet. Hines documented the occasion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which had a length of floor long enough for the "work of art". Her diet was supplemented by a large intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The week prior to the "unveiling" was ensured by the use of a butt-plug.

I'm already ashamed of myself for posting this. Absolutely disgusted. Bring on the hate mail.

AW

10 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I can't write hate mail over this. I'm in medicine, and this is amazing.

And I so would have had to have gone before I had 26 feet worth built up in my colon! OUCH!

12:24 AM  
Blogger ffleur said...

Good God! Can the human body store that much? We are just shit lockers aren't we?

2:05 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

OMG I am extremely impressed. She must have been in agony keeping that much inside for so long. Talk about suffering for your art!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

I think shit lockers is the funniest thing I've ever heard, ffleur!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

That is so so wrong. WRONG. I'm a little bemused as to why she decided to do that but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Okay ewwwwww!

1:29 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Wow... that's one open woman. I have a hard time peeing in a public bathroom if someone enters the stall next to me! Pooping on a floor when someone films me? No thanks.

4:32 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I read the little blurb and it says that her records are hoaxes...is that true?

(I hope so. GOD, I hope so.)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Avid Diva said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

11:50 PM  
Blogger prettykitty said...

wowzee woo. i thought i had seen everything, and then god invented the internet!!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home