Thursday, January 25, 2007

Once Upon a Time...Jared Leto Edition

Once upon a time there was a TV show called "My So Called Life" and it was the greatest show ever especially if you were a sensitive co-ed who liked to mope and pout. Actually, the most awesome part of MSCL was a hottie named Jordan Catalano played by Jared Leto. Girls and gay boys everywhere drew his name inside of a heart in their diaries. Pope-rah + Jordan sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. He was too pretty. You may refer to the picture below in case you don't remember.
MSCL ran it's course and Mr. Catalano got all full of himself and started a rock and roll band with his brother called 30 Seconds to Mars. Don't even click on that link. His band sucks. His band sucks so bad that Frodo told him so then almost got his little hobbit ass kicked. On top of all this, our boy has developed a serious eyeliner habit that has grown out of control. Jared, I don't know where it all went wrong but I wish you'd bring Jordan back to me...I mean us.

Thanks to the always smokin' hot Gaelvis for jogging my memory about this one.

AW

5 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I would do unspeakable things to Jordan Catalano.

I would call 911 if approached by the new Jared Leto. Not hot.

8:12 PM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

Haha Mishy that is so true! Its painful to see him look that bad.

8:49 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

I was just watching MSCL reruns the other night to job my memory about how dreamy Jordan Catellano was. It was the episode where Brian Krakow didn't want to tutor him. It was great.

BTW: Jared needs to switch to liquid eyeliner, it lasts longer in a fight.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

And if I recall correctly, there were some very scary photos of him wearing crocs floating around a few months ago - it's hard to be macho wearing rubber unisex one size fits all shoes

12:13 AM  
Blogger prettykitty said...

not only that, but it looks like someone is riding the horse.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home